TOWN OF GENEVA EXCHANGE ITEMS
PROCEEDING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCHANGE MEANS YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS IS A PILOT PROGRAM AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR TERMINATION.
If you see something you want, let us know what you are interested in and provide your email address and phone number, and we will provide it to the owner of the item. It will be the owner’s responsibility to contact you to discuss the exchange, and the Town makes no guaranty the exchange will occur or be satisfactory to either party. Please include the Lendor # in your request (ex. TR1 = Town Resident/Lendor #1)
- Email email@example.com with your contact information and request.
Complete information on how to participate can be found here.
ITEMS AVAILABLE TO BORROW :
- 20-foot extension ladder (TR1)
- Shovels (TR1)
- Rakes (TR1)
- Hoe (TR1)
- Post Hole Digger (Manual) (TR1)
- Bars (TR1)
- Saws (Manual) (TR1)
- Long pole manual pruner (TR1)
ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR DONATION :
- Lacrosse balls (TR1)
- Rugs, throw-type, bathroom style (TR1)
- Chicken wire, used (TR1)
- Frigidaire window air conditioner - working (TR6)