from the supervisor's desk
THE BEAUTY OF OUR COMMUNITY is enhanced by the crystal clear waters of Seneca Lake. As the "Gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country," we value our community and take pride in the programs and services that are available to the businesses and residents of our town. The Town of Geneva is committed to providing the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner to enhance, and, most importantly, protect the quality of life for its citizens, businesses and visitors.
Mark Venuti, Town Supervisor
- Ag Enhancement Committee Meeting at 7:00PM, Thursday 29 September 2016
- Sustainability Committee Meeting at 7:00PM, Thursday 29 September 2016
- Comprehensive Plan Committee Meeting at 7:00PM, Monday 03 October 2016
- Town Board Budget Work Session at 6:00PM, Tuesday 04 October 2016
- Town Board Meeting at 6:30PM, Tuesday 11 October 2016
- Ontario County Solid Waste Symposium at 9:00AM, Thursday 13 October 2016
- Planning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 18 October 2016
Special Events Announcement Area
Take a break. Get outdoors. Visit the Kashong Conservation Area and you can do just that. Experience the beauty of the Finger Lakes Region with a stroll through the woods or a picnic by the meadow. Bird-watch or find a quiet spot to just sit back and observe the natural world around you. Or try some of the more challenging trails through the forest and marsh habitats. LEARN MORE.