from the supervisor's desk
THE BEAUTY OF OUR COMMUNITY is enhanced by the crystal clear waters of Seneca Lake. As the "Gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country," we value our community and take pride in the programs and services that are available to the businesses and residents of our town. The Town of Geneva is committed to providing the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner to enhance, and, most importantly, protect the quality of life for its citizens, businesses and visitors.
Mark Venuti, Town Supervisor
- Zoning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 24 January 2017
- Comprehensive Plan Committee at 7:00PM, Thursday 02 February 2017
- Town Board Meeting at 6:30PM, Tuesday 14 February 2017
- Planning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 21 February 2017
- Zoning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 28 February 2017
- Town Board Meeting at 6:30PM, Tuesday 14 March 2017
- Planning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 21 March 2017
Special Events Announcement Area
Take a break. Get outdoors. Visit the Kashong Conservation Area and you can do just that. Experience the beauty of the Finger Lakes Region with a stroll through the woods or a picnic by the meadow. Bird-watch or find a quiet spot to just sit back and observe the natural world around you. Or try some of the more challenging trails through the forest and marsh habitats. LEARN MORE.