from the supervisor's desk
THE BEAUTY OF OUR COMMUNITY is enhanced by the crystal clear waters of Seneca Lake. As the "Gateway to Finger Lakes Wine Country," we value our community and take pride in the programs and services that are available to the businesses and residents of our town. The Town of Geneva is committed to providing the best possible service in the most cost efficient manner to enhance, and, most importantly, protect the quality of life for its citizens, businesses and visitors.
Mark Venuti, Town Supervisor
- Zoning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 27 June 2017
- Economic Development Committee Meeting at 7:00PM, Wednesday 28 June 2017
- Town Board Meeting at 6:30PM, Tuesday 11 July 2017
- Planning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 18 July 2017
- Zoning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 25 July 2017
- Town Board Meeting at 6:30PM, Tuesday 08 August 2017
- Planning Board Meeting at 7:00PM, Tuesday 15 August 2017
Special Events Announcement Area
Take a break. Get outdoors. Visit the Kashong Conservation Area and you can do just that. Experience the beauty of the Finger Lakes Region with a stroll through the woods or a picnic by the meadow. Bird-watch or find a quiet spot to just sit back and observe the natural world around you. Or try some of the more challenging trails through the forest and marsh habitats. LEARN MORE.